On September 23 at REU named after G. V. Plekhanov will start training the 10th anniversary of the flood program BCL “Legal basis and legal practice of digital rights and assets, as well as blockchain-projects”.
At the beginning of the training the trainees learn the technological basis of the blockchain, digital assets, smart contracts, mining and other aspects of technology. To consolidate the theoretical knowledge they will be able in the framework of the workshop, which independently in Ethereum will create a DAO (decentralized Autonomous organization). Also in this block, students will consider the use of blockchain technology in practice on real case studies: Bitfury Waves, Biocoin and other projects.
The second block of the program is given to study the legal aspects of the subject in Russia and in foreign countries. Lawyers consider the Russian draft laws, laws and normative acts: “On amendments to parts 1, 2 and part of article 1124 3 of the civil code (No. 34-FZ of 18.03.2019)”, “On attracting of investments using investment platforms and on amendments to certain legislative acts of the Russian Federation (№ 259-FZ of 02.08.2019)” and dismantle the laws of the United States, Europe, Asia, Switzerland and other countries.
During this program students study civil, corporate, tax and criminal law, as well as the existing case-law and practice — cases of bankruptcy (for example, Tsar’kova), corporate issues, exchange of cryptocurrency for Fiat currency, theft of cryptocurrency, blocking sites cryptoamnesia, division of property, etc.
Legal practice in the classroom
In the training process, the trainees participate in business games, in games trial, prepare legal documents in this field, do homework, and participate in round tables in the State Duma and the Federation Council of the Russian Federation. According to the results develop their own amendments to the regulations and discuss with the Senator of the Federation Council.
The course also includes additional workshops at LegalTech — students explore the topic on practical cases from SKOLKOVO Tech Pravo, as well as studying international experience in automation of work of lawyers.
You can find the program of course the link
Among the teachers of the course BCL representatives of state bodies, entrepreneurs, technical experts and practitioners. Among them:
- Alexander Saveliev — K. Yu.N., associate Professor of information law, senior researcher, HSE,
- Mikhail Uspenskiy partner of the legal company Taxology,
- Igor Suds — Deputy Director of Department of development of the digital state of the Ministry of communications of Russia,
- Elena Gultyaeva Vice President, head of the legal Committee of RAKIB,
- Roman Jankowski — K. Yu.N., Advisor practices of IP/IT Tomashevskaya & Partners, lecturer at the law faculty of Moscow state University,
- Valentine Sour — lawyer, expert of the center for legal innovation at PJSC MTS
- Sergey Prilutsky — Head of research Smartz, Co-founder MixBytes,
- Vitaly Zhigulev — COO of the Institute for support and development of a blockchain-based projects and applications Waves Labs,
- Herbert Skopnik — Manager on work with key customers and partners Bitfury
- Maria Agranovskaya — lawyer, managing partner of GRAD,
- Ekaterina Ippolitova — the lawyer of lawyer office “Asnis and Partners”, LL.B
- Dmitry Danilov, a lawyer of the law office “of Sabada and partners”,
- Janina Peters — Of Counsel at Rechtsanwälte Lennert Partners (RLP Lawyers, law office in Liechtenstein),
- Dmitry Kirillov — head of practice of tax disputes of the company PKF MEF.
During the training the trainees get access to all course materials (lectures current flow as well as previous and future content), and at the end of the program they become part of the expert community of lawyers of the digital economy BCL. Within the community course participants have the opportunity to communicate and consult with community members on professional issues, work on joint projects, participate in writing and publishing materials in specialized media, as well as in the ongoing BCL and partners activities.
At the end of the program the graduates of the BCL will be able to develop a full range of legal services for legal support of digital business, as well as to accompany the projects implemented within the company.
After the successful completion of the programme the BCL is awarded a certificate of professional development of the REU named after G. V. Plekhanov.
To register for a course and receive training on the link or by phone: +7 (916) 222-16-05, Ekaterina Starostina
Bonus: 15% discount on instructor-led promotion code “IHODL”. Discount applies if paid before September 20.
In the Facebook group “BCL” You can follow the latest news from the world of the digital economy.